lunes, 10 de marzo de 2014

[40K] Making a female Adeptus Arbite.

Hello everybody.

Some of you may remember that a time ago BoLS published a Codex Adeptus Arbites, in this codex they also show a small hobby section, where they show some ideas and conversions to make your own Arbites so you don´t need the Necromunda models or become crazy tryed to win any of the bids in e-bay. The most usual model to star is a Space Marine scout for a male Arbite, but I don´t want a male Arbite, I want a female Arbite.
There are few kits that you can use for this conversion, but I think the best is a plastic Eldar Guardian, not only have females torsos, but already wear somekind of carapace armour and have soft forms. For the shotgun I kept using the Space Marine Scout arms. The head is from the Sister of Battle Inmolator kit, and a Cadian Helmet. And well...green sutff.







As you can see I kept the basic forms of the original models (from 2nd Edition), also my girlfriend told me that I should make a shotgun butt as the metal models and a pert ass because should be more appropiate for a woman.

Also you will notice this is my first english post...well I need to improve mi english...

1 comentario:

  1. Impresionante GON!!!! Me has dejado sin palabras, un trabajo increíble.

    Un gran saludo y cuídate.

    ResponderEliminar